Choose your horse riding pricing plan
Test Lesson57$If you subscribe to lesson package before you leave its freeValid for one week
- 1hr mix of horse time & asking questions about our programs!
- Limited to 1 session per immediate family (siblings/mom/dad)
- Great way to try us before committing to lessons/camp
Tiny Tots (6& under)25$Perfect for 6yo & under not ready for longer sessionsValid for one week
- All appts are scheduled Fridays 11:30-3:30
- 20 min 1-one-one session with a small pony & instructor
- Some kids initially only want to brush ..... thats okay!!
- Some kids want to get right in the saddle .... that's okay!!
- We stay near the barn to also **stay near family**
- Appointments are rain or shine.
- 48 hour notice required to reschedule (within the month).
- Only 1 reschedule allowed (no rescheduling a reschedule)
Monthly Subscription249$Every monthExpanded Learning Opportunities at a discount!!
- 2 Pre-scheduled repeating appts/week + bonus opportunities
- Huge Discount for repeating appts (no rescheduling)
- 1st repeating weekly appt is mounted (weather permitting)
- 2nd Repeating appt is Free 3H Club Sundays 2-4 (unmounted)
- Bonus/built in make ups 5th wk if they occur on your day
- 1 Free Practice Ride /Month if you are an independent Rider
- Free Weekly Practice Grooming & Prep if not independent yet
1hr Session 1 Person85$One hour session for one personValid for 2 weeks
- One hour private for one person
1hr Session 2 People160$One hour session for two peopleValid for 6 months
- 1 hour of mounted and/or unmounted instruction for 2 people
- Once you can safely control your mount, trails are an option
- #200 max weight for mounted instruction on my horse.
- Semi private option gives $20 discount
Unmounted 3H Club20$(Horsemanship, Honors and Hangout). Sundays 2pm-4pm.
- Horsemanshing (groom, tack, feed, nutrition, saddle fit, etc
- Honors: levels based program with Certificates at each level
- Hangout: (I provide the snacks while barn buddies talk!
#1 Board+Lesson Pkg715$Every monthBundle Price includes reg lesson package at $50 discount
- See our Monthly Subscription lesson package for details
- Substitute 1 training session w/ 24-hour minimum notice
- Up to 6# feed/day. More available at market rates.
- 1/2 Last months board required as deposit
- 30 days notice required before departure
- Deposit refunded at departure if all bills paid.
- Monthly billings not prorated.
- Horses turned out in good or moderate weather
- Horses stalled: Cold or driving rain, lightning, strong wind
- Only Boarder and immediate family may ride (per insurance)
- When you sign up for this you agree to terms and limitations
#2 Boarding&1hr appt815$Every monthBoarding w/ 4x 1 hour private lessons/30 days
- Bundle your board and 4 appointments and receive a discount
- *Pre schedule* 4x 1 hr appointments.
- 1 Reschedule allowed per month with 24hr notice.
- Exchg 1 appt for training w/24 notice, schedule permitting
- Weekly sessions must be used within the month.
- Horses stalled in driving/cold rain, high winds, lightning.
- Horses turned out for gut motility, frog/blood circulation
- Up to 6 # of feed per day plus hay/grass seasonally
- Extra feed available at current market prices.
- Dewormer required every 2 months. $10 fee to administer.
- Barn farrier every 6 weeks. $10 holding fee.
- Small groups separated into mare & gelding groups
- No prorated months
- 1/2 mo deposit refunded at departure if all bills are paid
- 30 days notice required b4 dept so I can advertise opening
- Only boarder & immediate family may ride (per insurnace)
- When you purchase this product you agree to all above terms
Daily Boarding25$Super choice for a short visit.Valid for one week
- We provide the stall/shavings. You provide the labor & food
- Current neg coggins & vacc sent 1 wk prior to arrival
Billing is approximately every 30 days. Cancellation requires 30 days notice. No prorating/refunding partial used months. Services must be used withing the month the 30 day rotation they were purchased for.