Horse Training & Hauling in
Kimberly is a USDF Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist, 2019 GDCTA Reserve Champion Grand Prix rider, #2019 #10 in the nation Grand Prix rider over 50; successful Preliminary Eventer who has trained through Intermediate; participant in the USDF L Judge program Part 1, and the Berry College Assistant Equestrian Coach for English and Western teams. She has trained in both Europe and the States and has experience in many disciplines in both the English and Western.
Her riding experience includes over 35 years handling, starting and schooling young horses, re-schooling sour horses, teaching riders new to horses as well as coaching experienced riders through the higher levels of eventing and dressage.
Ideally the training of you and your horse will be a joint venture and you are invited to watch all the rides or substitute a 30 minute lesson once a week schedule permitting. Kimberly has lessoned, cliniced and worked for masters and experts from many fields resulting in a rare combination of a teachers heart with both a wide and deep breath of knowledge.
It doesn't matter if you ride stock seat, english or bareback! Proper equitation, independent hands and seat, and refinement of the aides, based on an understanding of the horses nature and internationally accepted classical proven principles, are the key to success. You will especially appreciate Kimberly's upbeat encouraging way of riding, training and teaching.
Individual tune-up rides are the same as a 1 hour private lessons for horses already under saddle in regular work. If you're sick or going out of town we can substitute a training ride for a 1 hour private lesson (or 2 flex rides) schedule permitting.
* * Ride to ride tune up (only on "started" horses solid under saddle. $80 per hour.
* * Monthly Training: $600. One of the full board options must be purchased seperately. Includes private turnout if only one month. Horses with back shoes must stay on private turnout. After one month, can be integrated into a group at owners request. Owner supplies properly fitted bridle, flyspray and any special meds/suppliments.
Includes Training sessions, grooming, tacking. Does not include showing or ofEverything customizable if necessary for an additional fee (off site schoolings, shows, farrier and/or vet visits, etc.) Does not include Dewormer, farrier care, vet care, supplements, fly spray, etc. Just the riding and board.
* * Haul in Riders not taking lessons $15. Includes parking. Must show negative coggins via email before you schedule. Please DO NOT let your horses touch noses with any of my horses or drink out of my troughs (use your own bucket).
* * If you haul in for a 1 hour Private the arena fee is already included.
* * $30 Cross Country Course Fee subject to availability and footing. Pricing is per horse/rider combination for 1 hour.
** Prices and Policies subject to change at the discretion of the owner **